CarGurus stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. CarGurus Downgraded by BidaskClub on 6/29/2020. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy.
Shares of CarGurus traded up $0.86 on Monday, reaching $24.49. 1095786 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1534447. Shares of CarGurus end of the day on Monday at $24.49. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $24.44 and its 200 day moving average is $29.34.CarGurus has a 12 month low of $22.83 and a 12 month high of $40.91. While on yearly highs and lows, CarGurus’s today has traded high as $24.69 and has touched $22.83 on the downward trend. See More Analyst Rating at: RATING
CarGurus Earnings and What to expect:
CarGurus last issued its earnings results on May 7th, 2020. The reported $0.19 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.12. The business earned $157.70 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $150.06 million. Its quarterly revenue was up 16.6% compared to the same quarter last year. CarGurus has generated $0.38 earnings per share over the last year and currently has a price-to-earnings ratio of 65.3. CarGurus has not formally confirmed its next earnings publication date, but the company’s estimated earnings date is Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 based off prior year’s report dates.
Earnings for CarGurus are expected to grow by 180.00% in the coming year, from $0.10 to $0.28 per share. The P/E ratio of CarGurus is 65.08, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the market average P/E ratio of about 16.08. The P/E ratio of CarGurus is 65.08, which means that it is trading at a more expensive P/E ratio than the Auto/Tires/Trucks sector average P/E ratio of about 14.47. CarGurus has a PEG Ratio of 6.40. PEG Ratios above 1 indicate that a company could be overvalued. CarGurus has a P/B Ratio of 10.52. P/B Ratios above 3 indicate that a company could be overvalued with respect to its assets and liabilities.
Latest Insiders Trading and Volume :
- Insider Ownership Percentage: 24.43%
- On 6/19/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 24,011 at average share price of $27.21 which equates to $653,339.31 in money value.
- On 6/17/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 51,970 at average price of $26.42 with total value of : Not Data Available
- On 6/15/2020 CEO Langley Steinert Sell 51,970 at average price of $25.42 with total value of : $1,321,077.40
Analyst at BidaskClub are also talking about :
- 6/29/2020 – Luminex was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Columbus McKinnon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. ()
- 6/29/2020 – Cerner was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating. ()
- 6/27/2020 – Zebra Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. ()
CarGurus (NASDAQ:CARG) Moving Average Technical Analysis
5 day Moving Average is $25.34 And 5 day price change is -$3.02 (-11.19%) with average volume for 5 day average is 1,875,282. While technical analysis for average 20 days shows significant difference, 20 day moving average is $26.28 and 20 day price change is -$3.06 (-11.32%) and average 20 day moving volume is 1,560,445. 50 day moving average is $24.44 and 50 day price change is $5.68 ( 31.04%) and with average volume for 50 days is : 1,938,462. 200 day moving average is $29.34 and 200 day price change is -$10.39 (-30.23%) and with average volume for 200 days is : 1,543,721.
See More Analyst Rating at: RATING